woensdag 29 maart 2017

the PaperShelter ' Easter!'

Hi followers!

There's a new fun challenge week at the PaperShelter
And the theme is : Easter!

Here's my dt card!


The digi i've used you can find here!

I have made a slidercard! 
So the girl can hop into the grass😄
I made the slider and the hills with a die-namic die.
The clouds i've made with Panpastel and a dutch doobadoo template.


Please join our fun challenge with your card at:
the PaperShelter challenge blog!
There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you soon!

XXX



1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Good Morning Monique, A gorgeous card I love this image as you know as Ive used it myself, wish I was agile enough to be able to use one of those pogo sticks. A stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx