woensdag 5 oktober 2016

the PaperShelter challenge 'Music & dance'

Hi,
I am back again  for the Papershelter , with a new card.
The theme is :'Music and dance!' Remember it's a one week challenge so hurry hurry!

Here is my dt inspirational card!


I did always love this digi. So i was happy to use it for this theme.
You can find our challenge blog Here
The digi i ve used calls 'Rythm everywhere' you can buy at the PaperShelter shop.
I d colored here with brushmarkers and used pattern papers from Studiolight.
Hope you like my card.

There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you at The Papershelter challenge blog!

Geen opmerkingen: