woensdag 21 september 2016

New challenge at the Papershelter!

Hi Papershelter followers!

Today we start a new challenge week at the Papershelter
The theme is : 'A card of many folds'
This is my dt. Card.


I've used the lovely image 'Warm in winter'.
I'd colored her with Faber castell polychromos pencils.
The card i've made withe a big Sizzix die.
The text stamp is from Marianne Design.
For the snow i've used foam ball clay.
Hope you like my card!

There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

See you at The Papershelter challenge blog!

1 opmerking:

Nannieflash zei

Hi Monique, sorry Im a bit late getting around today, not been to well anyway your card is just stunning I love the design and your choice of image. hugs Shirleyxxxxx